Admission is open to any qualified applicant. No qualified person will be excluded from enrollment at CFCU, Inc. based on age, race,
gender, disability or national origin. Class start times vary depending upon language of instruction.
If under the age of 18, a parent or guardian must enroll the applicant.
- $ 75.00 Application fee
- The applicant should present evidence or attestation of high school diploma, or GED.
- For students who are 17 years of age a parent or legal guardian must also sign the Enrollment Agreement.
- Applicants receive a catalog prior to signing an enrollment agreement..
- All accepted students must complete an Enrollment Agreement.
- Students receive a catalog at least one week before enrollment commences.
will keep records of prospective students denied admission for at least one year.
- Prospective students, who were denied admission and would like to view their file, may submit a written request. Access to view the file will be granted within 24 hours of
1. Submit a graduate application
2. $75.00 application fee
3. Official college transcripts (sealed, unopened copy)
4. TOEFL scores for students who speak English as a second language (score of 600 paper-based test; 250 computer-based test; 80 internet-based
6. Two recommendations from colleagues in the ministry (on letterhead with physical signature)
7. Professional vita showing three years of experience in full-time ministry after receiving the Master of Divinity degree
8. A current place of ministry where you can successfully carry out a ministry-related project
9. Statement of purpose
10. Ecclesiastical endorsement indicating the agreement of the church (or employing organization) with the applicant's participation in the Doctor of Ministry program
11. Seminary Questionnaire
Official college transcript policy
An acceptable official college transcript is one that has been issued directly from the institution, and is in a sealed envelope with a signature across the back. If you have one in your possession,
it must still be in its original sealed envelope with a signature across the back.